← All books
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vancouver
Regular price €19.95
- Where to find the best farm-to-table restaurants?
- What are the best places to experience first nations culture?
- What are the 5 most beautiful glamping locations?
- Where to find the most unusual places for a drink?
- What are the 5 nicest Sea Wall stops?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vancouver reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Vancouver-based author Shannon McLachlan. She has selected places and details that few people know, like an excellent hole in the wall that serves a 2,95 dollar breakfast, a beach that turns into a bongo beach party on warm Tuesday nights, and the fact that the uber hip Herschel backpacks were created in Vancouver.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2020
- language English
- author & photographer Shannon McLachlan
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582639
Share this page Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Pin on Pinterest
Subscribe to our
Don’t miss out on new secrets! Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to find out about interesting offers and new guides.