The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vancouver
- Where to find the best farm-to-table restaurants?
- What are the best places to experience first nations culture?
- What are the 5 most beautiful glamping locations?
- Where to find the most unusual places for a drink?
- What are the 5 nicest Sea Wall stops?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vancouver reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Vancouver-based author Shannon McLachlan. She has selected places and details that few people know, like an excellent hole in the wall that serves a 2,95 dollar breakfast, a beach that turns into a bongo beach party on warm Tuesday nights, and the fact that the uber hip Herschel backpacks were created in Vancouver.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2020
- language English
- author & photographer Shannon McLachlan
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582639