← All books
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Toronto
Regular price €19.95
- 5 accessible places to photograph the Toronto skyline
- 5 Canadian wineries a short drive from the city
- The 5 best small venues for seeing live theatre
- 5 of the best hikes on the Bruce Trail
- 5 restaurants where you can find fiery jerk chicken
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Toronto reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Toronto-based author Erin FitzGibbon. She has selected places and details that few people know, like the coolest shisha bars in the city, a historic theatre that has two stages - one built on top of the other, and where to spot celebrities during TIFF.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2020
- language English
- author & photographer Erin FitzGibbon
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582622
Share this page Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Pin on Pinterest
Subscribe to our
Don’t miss out on new secrets! Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to find out about interesting offers and new guides.