The 500 Hidden Secrets of Toronto
- 5 accessible places to photograph the Toronto skyline
- 5 Canadian wineries a short drive from the city
- The 5 best small venues for seeing live theatre
- 5 of the best hikes on the Bruce Trail
- 5 restaurants where you can find fiery jerk chicken
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Toronto reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Toronto-based author Erin FitzGibbon. She has selected places and details that few people know, like the coolest shisha bars in the city, a historic theatre that has two stages - one built on top of the other, and where to spot celebrities during TIFF.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2020
- language English
- author & photographer Erin FitzGibbon
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582622