The 500 Hidden Secrets of Milan
- Where to find 5 trattorias to experience authentic cuisine?
- What are the 5 shops to discover new designers?
- What are the 5 places to discover Giuseppe Verdi?
- Where to find a drink with a view?
- What are the 5 most beautiful silent places?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Milan reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Milan-based author Silvia Frau. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a villa from 1777, unique homes such as the 1970s igloos and a stilt house, or a hidden medieval square.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2018
- language English
- author Silvia Frau
- photographer Massimo Ripani & Giovanni Simeone
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 264
- ISBN 9789460582318
Available as from October 5. 2018