← All books
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Los Angeles
Regular price €16.95
- What are the 5 best places to buy an Oscar-dress?
- Where to find 5 of the best breakfasts?
- What are the 5 most unlikely places to see celebs?
- Discover 5 hotels with history?
- Which 5 private art collections are open to the public?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Los Angeles reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by LA-based writer Andrea Richards.A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2017
- language English
- author Andrea Richards
- photographer Giovanni Simeone
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582073
Subscribe to our
Don’t miss out on new secrets! Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to find out about interesting offers and new guides.