The 500 Hidden Secrets of Istanbul
- Where to buy everything for an at home Turkish bath?
- What are the 5 coolest nightlife spots?
- What are the 5 best modern Turkish restaurants?
- What are 5 lovely boutique hotels to stay in?
- Where to find the 5 nicest beaches around Istanbul?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Istanbul reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Istanbul-based author Feride Yalav. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a small boutique that sells beautiful handcrafted jewellery, the beautiful mansion where Trotsky wrote his autobiography, or a tiny apartment-turned-club where the cool kids go to party after all the clubs have closed.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2019
- language English
- author Feride Yalav
- photographer Elif Savari
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 264
- ISBN 9789460582424
Available as from March 15 2019