The 500 Hidden Secrets of Hamburg
- Where to go for a relaxing breakfast?
- What are the 5 sharpest tattoo studios?
- What are the 5 most interesting converted bunkers?
- Where to find the 5 hottest flea markets?
- Which designer hotels are worth a stay?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Hamburg helps you set out to discover the most attractive, fun and unique places in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg. Malte Brenneisen shares 500 addresses and facts that many tourists don't know, sometimes off the beaten track, but always loved by the locals and worth a visit. This book lists, among other things, the 5 terraces with the greatest views, the 5 best lodgings for lean purses, 5 shopping streets to wander around and 5 escapes from the city.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2019
- language English
- author Malte Brenneisen
- photographer Kolja Schoepe
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582493