The 500 Hidden Secrets of Dublin
- What are the 5 best places to go for a pint of Guinness?
- What are the 5 stores you absolutely have to visit in Grafton street?
- Where do you find the 5 best venues to hear music?
- Which 5 Dublin artists are worth investigating?
- Which 5 buildings show Dublin's modern site?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Dublin reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Dublin-based Shane O'Reilly. With lots of love and enthusiasm he shares his 500 favourite places in his hometown, Dublin, like the wood panelled and plush club serving as a multi-purpose Arts Centre, Ireland's oldest reggae store, or the stunning and family-run delicatessen serving up delicious seafood right from the ocean half a mile away.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update June 2018
- language English
- author Shane O'Reilly
- photographer Sam Mellish
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582028