The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vienna
- What are the 5 most idyllic waterfront terraces?
- Where to go for canoeing and sailing?
- What are the 5 most unusual places to sleep?
- Where to find 5 architectural swimming pools worth seeing?
- What are the 5 museum shops you should definitely check out?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Vienna reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Vienna-based author Tanja Paar. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a very ugly train station, a house designed by Ludwig Wittgenstein, or the most laidback beach bars.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2018
- language English
- author Tanja Paar
- photographer Heribert Corn
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582295