The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm
- What are the 5 best restaurants for köttbullar?
- Where to find the 5 most beautiful underground stations?
- Which 5 cider breweries are worth a visit?
- Where to find the 5 best places to swim?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Stockholm-based journalist Antonia Af Petersens. She has selected places and details that few people know, like the monument to the last cigarette, important dates in the history of the city or the best places for a traditional fika.A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update June 2019
- language English
- author Antonia Af Petersen
photographer Nadja Endler
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582189