The 500 Hidden Secrets of New York
- What are the 5 best places for breakfast & bread?
- Which 5 hipster bars are not to miss in Brooklyn?
- Discover 5 ways to enjoy NYC from the water.
- Where do you find 5 interesting avant-garde galleries?
- Which 5 hotels are mid-priced and cool?
In The 500 Hidden Secrets of New York Michiel Vos and Ellen Swandiak share their favourite addresses and secrets in their hometown, the Big Apple. Discover the typical New York delis where locals order their favourite dishes, the 5 best media tycoon hangouts, the 5 most flashy and cool sneaker stores, the 5 best bars in Brooklyn, the 5 best stretches for running, the 5 best public library reading rooms... and 475 other addresses and facts that make New York the lively and unique city we all love so much.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update June 2019
- language English
- author Michiel Vos and Ellen Swandiak
- photographer Erinn Springer
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460581779