The 500 Hidden Secrets of Madrid
- What are the 5 nicest terraces to dine alfresco?
- In which 5 cervecerias can you enjoy a good beer?
- What are the 5 secrets about Plaza Mayor?
- Where do you find 5 stunning palaces?
- What are the 5 best boutique hotels?
In The 500 Hidden Secrets of Madrid Anna-Carin Nordin presents 500 must-know addresses in and facts about the Spanish capital, such as the 5 trendiest but affordable restaurants, 5 shops with the coolest sunglasses, 5 places that are decorated by the new generation of Madrid's designers, 5 fun shops and events that pop up every year, or the 5 most curious streetnames... Madrid has so much to offer, and this guide helps you to choose where to start discovering this beautiful city.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2018
- language English
- author Anna-Carin Nordin
- photographer Neima Pidal
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582066